*Current members enter here
Neighborhood Directory and Profile
Our Homesteaders set up residency in one of our
thirty-three themed communities, based on the content of their home page.
For access to their pages or other neighborhood features, click on the name of the neighborhood
that interests you.
If you are interested in joining one of our communities, follow the link to the neighborhood
that you'd like to reside in and choose "Join" on the main neighborhood page.
- Area51, Area51/Corridor, Area51/Cavern or Area51/Vault
- A brave new world for science fiction and fantasy fans.
- Athens, Athens/Acropolis or Athens/Forum
- A community based on education, teaching, reading, writing and philosophy.
Teachers, philosophers, and those interested in literature will feel at home here.
- Rev up your four-wheeler and head for the open road! A community for
adventurous travelers who know no boundaries.
- GeoCities tribute to the Big Easy features jazz, Cajun food and culture,
along with a healthy dose of Southern hospitality.
- Broadway or Broadway/Stage
- Footlights, greasepaint and the excitement of live theater and show business.
- CapeCanaveral or CapeCanaveral/Lab
- This neighborhood is a bastion of science and technology. Engineering, mathematics, aviation,
and all the sciences are featured here.
- CapitolHill or CapitolHill/Lobby
- Politics, government, state and national affairs. Members of this neighborhood have strong opinions
and are not afraid to express them.
- CollegePark, CollegePark/Quad or CollegePark/Union
- A taste of university life, from academics to extracurriculars.
- Colosseum, Colosseum/Field or Colosseum/Track
- If you're a sports aficionado, you'll want to work out in the Colosseum.
From the Olympics to amateur and professional sports, all recreational activities
- Enchanted Forest or EnchantedForest/Dell
- A place for and about kids. Games, stories,
educational sites, and homepages created by kids themselves.
- If you own a small business or work at home, you've found your
place. Strike up conversations with your peers in this online land of
- Heartland, Heartland/Hills, Heartland/Plains or Heartland/Meadows
- A family oriented neighborhood that represents Main Street in cyberspace. This is the
place to find parenting, pets, and home town values.
- Hollywood, Hollywood/Hills, Hollywood/Lot or Hollywood/Set
- Entertainment capital of the world. Movies, television, and our live video camera at the corner of
Hollywood and Vine!
- HotSprings or HotSprings/Spa
- Visit GeoCities HotSprings where the focus is on health and fitness. From nutrition and
medical issues to soothing spas and resorts, improving physical and mental health is the
- MotorCity or MotorCity/Downs
- With a wave of the checkered flag, MotorCity caters to automotive and
- Uncork a bottle of wine and join NapaValley homesteaders in the search for gourmet foods
and recipes, followed by dessert and a fine cigar.
- Tune up the six-string, grab your boots and hat, and line up for a Tush
Push with your neighbors.
- Paris or Paris/LeftBank
- Poetry, the arts, fine wine, and continental lifestyle are what Paris is known for. A community
for those who feel at home in the world's most romantic location.
- RainForest or RainForest/Vines
- A green neighborhood where the environment and conservation reign supreme.
- A think tank where high-tech visionaries and cybercitizens talk about the future of computing.
- Shopping and upscale living define the experience of RodeoDrive.
- SiliconValley, SiliconValley/Heights, SiliconValley/Lakes,
SiliconValley/Park, SiliconValley/Pines or SiliconValley/Vista
- Hardware, software, chips and programming: A haven for the
technical whiz kids among us. Our most popular neighborhood.
- SoHo, SoHo/Lofts or SoHo/Studios
- The place where bohemian artists and writers congregate and display their work.
- SouthBeach, SouthBeach/Marina or SouthBeach/Sands
- The high-style hot spot for hanging out, meeting and greeting, seeing and being seen.
- SunsetStrip, SunsetStrip/Alley, SunsetStrip/Club, SunsetStrip/Palms, or SunsetStrip/Towers
- Walk on the wild side, where rock 'n roll, blues, grunge, and punk fill
the clubs and the nightlife is anything but sleepy.
- A GeoCities community dedicated to everything about television - from fan clubs, to sitcoms,
to late night talk shows.
- TheTropics or TheTropics/Shores
- Ever dreamed of living in paradise? Vacation, resort, travel and leisure opportunities can
be found in TheTropics.
- TimesSquare, TimesSquare/Alley, TimesSquare/Arcade or TimesSquare/Dungeon
- Computer and video games, role-playing, interactive adventure and more. Explore the worlds
of strategy and fantasy with like-minded gamers.
- Tokyo, Tokyo/Towers or Tokyo/Flats
- For those interested in all things about and from the Far East.
- Classical music, opera, and ballet define this decidedly upscale community with Old World charm.
- WallStreet or WallStreet/Floor
- Where GeoCitizens do business. A center for finance, business, commerce, and investing.
- Where women come together to chat, commune and compare notes on life.
- WestHollywood or WestHollywood/Heights
- A community with a culture based on gay and lesbian identity.
- Yosemite or Yosemite/Trails
- This is the venue for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. Hiking, climbing, skiing, rafting, camping
and everything else you do in the great outdoors is found here.
All rights reserved